Monday, September 5, 2011

Jonhathan Dickinson State Park,Jupiter Florida 09/04/2011










Tring to keep this Big Boy out of the mangroves was exciting!
I grew up fishing these waters with my father.We used to put in at the Burt Reynolds boat ramp.In those days it was free to launch and Jupiter was alot less crowed than Palm Beach.Alot has changed over the years but the fishing is still alot of fun. I camped at Johnathan Dickinson State park and fished the back waters and about half way out to the intracoastal I will be offering charters there next summer for Snook and Tarpon.I would have done it this summer but was not sure on launch sites for kayaking.There are some great launch sites .If you are interested in booking a CHARTER for this trip give me some notice.To scout it and help you make plans to be in Jupiter,Fl.  http://www.actionkayakadventures.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment