Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tim from West Virginia Kayak Fishing with Action Kayak Adventures 6/13/2001




Tim joined me today for a 6 hr trip.The sun was up and it was very hot .Luckily the clouds came in about ten Min's. in to our trip.Most of the rain held north of us but we did get a little rain and bad weather.This was a good thing.The trout bite was good during the calm wind spells and the last hr it was on fire.Tim landed 4 trout up to 19in and 1 very small red.For me the best part of the trip was seeing a trout blow up the water as Tim lifted his lure out to recast.He was extremely surprised.He had another one graded it just feet away for his kayak. Come kayak fishing with http://www.actionkayakadventures.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Bart, had a great time on the water with you. I was really glad when you fished with me. Made me feel as if I were fishing with an old friend. The trout made for a great fresh dinner the next evening. I hope to be able to go out with you fishing again sometime. Thanks again for a great day.

    ReplyDelete